Friday, 1 April 2011

Finally!

I've finally decided what kind of direction I'd like the blog to be going... Something along the lines of reviews of products (I am a beauty fiend!), gigs and other ramblings (probably to do with fashion, travel, tattoos and err food, because I like em heh) :)


I'll get a new post up later on of a couple of products I have bought recently, one being the Boots brand "17" Nail Xtras Crackle Top Coat and items from my Groupon Body Shop Haul! :)


I'll also (hopefully!) in the next few weeks be testing out my Mini Diana Lomo which I received in the post yesterday (thank you ebay!!) I've been after one for so long, and it is probably one of the cutest things ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ receiving comments & I will always try and return them! If you like my blog, why not follow me? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...