Monday, 11 April 2011

Lustings

Lustings

I'm actually in love with these Vivienne Westwood skull earrings (and all of the other items in the collection!) I'm a sucker for skulls ;)

I'd love to get hold of one of the Models Own nail pens, I have scoured the internet and they seem to be sold out where I have looked, so I'm currently watching one on ebay!


Lustings by pinklittlebean featuring summer bags
Sleeveless blouse
$60 - topshop.com

TopShop biker jacket
$110 - topshop.com

TopShop denim short
$60 - topshop.com

Miss Selfridge brogue shoes
50 GBP - missselfridge.com

Miss Selfridge shoes
missselfridge.com

Vivienne Westwood summer bag
444 GBP - vanmildert.com

Vivienne Westwood beaded jewelry
$100 - couture.zappos.com

1 comment:

  1. hello littlebean! i love the vivienne bag,(i also love the cracked nail varnish below! yea to blogging buddies! xxxx

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ receiving comments & I will always try and return them! If you like my blog, why not follow me? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...