Monday, 4 April 2011

OOTD 02/04/11

Ok, so not the most flattering of first pics of me! Need to err work on that!

Went to the cinema on Saturday night with the girls from work, we saw Hop! I actually thought it was quite funny, which I wasn't expecting TBH!
Headband: Vivienne Westwood (fake, but it has skulls on it, so couldn't resist!) bought on ebay...
Necklace: "C" locket from Urban Outfitters
T-Shirt: Illustrated People, bought on ebay
Denim Shirt: Topshop, bought in the sale - yippee!
Rings: Tarnished Skull from a stall at the Clothes Show and Silver and Turquoise oval from ebay!
Trousers: By a brand called "Soho Girl", bought in TK Maxx, brilliant as they are a bit thicker than leggins but just as comfy :)
Pumps: Primark £4, probably the comfiest I own! (Although I do feel a bit like Amy Winehouse wearing the same ones all the time...!)

2 comments:

  1. I really want to see HOP! It's made by the makers of Dispicable Me so it's won me over. Ever seen it? Better or worse? ;)

    meowcake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not seen Dispicable Me... Yet! I saw the trailer for it when I saw Toy Story 3 and thought it looked funny :) Will have to get it when it comes out on DVD! :) The film was pretty funny itself, I liked the fact a lot of the humour would have gone over kids heads! :D

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ receiving comments & I will always try and return them! If you like my blog, why not follow me? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...