Saturday, 23 April 2011

Things I'm Looking Forward To...

I've had today off work as I was poorly through the night. At lunchtime I was in bed looking at the sunshine through peering through my curtains.

The next minute I could hear rumblings and looked outside to see this! The weather went from 24 degrees blasting sunshine to crazy hailing!
Anyway, crap weather aside, I thought I'd do a quick blog of things I'm looking forward to this year...

* Mum visiting next week (and going to London on Thursday evening to have cocktails and canapes at the Bingham - Mum won this competition!)

* Mr pinklittlebeans birthday

* Housewarming - my brother and I moved into our flat in February so a little bit of a belated one but it's been difficult arranging a weekend where everyone isn't working

* Hopefully seeing the Eels and Weezer... And Katy Perry!

* Trip home to Cornwall and seeing The Flaming Lips at the Eden Project

* Trip down to London to meet up with my friend Jenna who is over from the Cayman Islands (she's been working out there and I've not seen her for ages!

* LOVEBOX! We've got tickets for the Sunday - Scissor Sisters and 2ManyDjs!! :)

* I'm thinking of getting tickets again for the Ben&Jerrys Summer Sundae, maybe the Manchester one this year. We went last year and it was awesome :) (ice cream and music... a match made in heaven??)

* Hopefully visiting my friend Claire in the next few months and having a trip to Grimsby!

* Uni re-union - organising a get together with my friends from Uni, we graduated 5 years ago (woah!) so it seems like a good enough excuse!

*And! Hopefully going on holiday with Mr pinklittlebean... I need to save some £ but we were thinking of maybe going somewhere like Berlin :)

What are your plans for the Summer? :)

5 comments:

  1. You have A LOT to look forward too! :) I'm counting down the day until 2nd September & then I'm off to travel the world (sorta) for a year! Whooooop ;)

    We're now following you- please follow us back! :)

    T & J

    www.thestylerawr.com

    XoX

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you've a lot to look forward to i'm jealous, especially the Katy Perry bit! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many fabulous things coming your way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jealousss that you're going to Loveboxx! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the comments, I can't wait! I need to make sure some of them come to fruition though!! :) x

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ receiving comments & I will always try and return them! If you like my blog, why not follow me? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...