Saturday, 16 April 2011

What's in the bag?!


I'm always a little nosey curious as to what people have in their handbags... So thought that I'd show you what junk stuff I have in mine!
This is the bag I use most of the time. It's from Topshop (via ebay) I love it as it's blimmin huge so I can fit everything in it! :) 
Contents:
Keys, HH Wallet, Make-up bag, Suncream (it was sunny last week!) Mini Diana Camera, Inhaler, Mints/Chewing Gum, Glasses, Ipod, Phone, FCUK Pure Body Spray, Tissues, Carmex Lip Balm, Body Shop Hemp Hand Cream, Rennies, Ibuprofen, Diary, Paperchase Fold Up Bag, Make-up Remover Pads, Panda Liquorish, Hello Kitty Brolly

And I wonder why my shoulders ache!! ;)

4 comments:

  1. I was thinking of doing this as a post last week! lol...I carry a huge bag too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah that looks like my old bag! Full of everything! Sadly my new one permits me from doing that, I have my'whats in your bag' on my blog Mxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the comments, I definitely need to whittle my belongings down after looking at your blogs! ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the comments!

    I think I need to take a leaf out of your book Martha - condense!! ;) x

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ receiving comments & I will always try and return them! If you like my blog, why not follow me? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...