Tuesday, 24 May 2011

The A-Z of Me ☺

Age: 26

Bed Size: Double
Chores you hate: Hanging out washing!
Dogs: I absolutely adore dogs! I'd love to get one (and hopefully will in the next year or so!) I do like cats too but I'm allergic to them :(
Essential Start to your day: I NEED to have my breakfast, I literally can’t function without it!!

Favourite Colour: Turquoise


Gold or Silver: Silver

Height: 5’3”

Instruments I play: None :( I am musically incompetent. I’d love to learn to play something like the double bass or trombone!

Job Title: Hmm, let’s say “dream” job title... Event Manager

Kids: Maybe one day. Mr Pinklittlebean has eight nieces and nephews, so we have plenty we can play with, wind up, then give back :)
Live: Sheffield

Mum's Name: Jane

Nickname: Pinky (I had pink hair for 5 years so it was a natural choice...) Clariel (I wrote to Jim’ll Fix It when I was younger, I asked to be Ariel, The Little Mermaid. Obviously he didn’t fix it for me but my friend from school calls me Clariel, which is good enough for me)! Clare Bear.


One wish: For everyone to be happy :)



Pet Peeve: Bad manners. People who spit. Nasty people.
Quote from a Movie: Oh, I’m terrible at quotes... How about my favourite scene instead?

Right or Left handed: Right
Siblings: 1 younger brother, Jack
Time you wake up: As late as I possibly can (as long as I can fit in a quick wash and breakfast before I leave for work)! I’m not a morning person!
Underwear: I need some “nice” underwear, at the moment it’s all very black and plain!
Vegetables you dislike: Onions! I love pretty much everything else!
What makes you run late: Getting ready in general...
X-Rays you've had done: Teeth – got another one next week for my stupid wisdom teeth!
Yummy food you make: I make a pretty good veggy thai red curry
Zoo Animals: Sloth
I've seen this on a few blogs and thought it was a fun way of getting to know me a little bit more!
I tag you all to do it :)

3 comments:

I ♥ receiving comments & I will always try and return them! If you like my blog, why not follow me? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...