Sunday, 22 May 2011

OOTD, FOTD, NOTD 21/05/11

So, last night, after trying on most of the contents of my wardrobe, I went with this outfit...
 Peter Pan Collar Shift Dress: Dorothy Perkins
Heart Pattern Tights: Primark
Loafers: Primark
 Close Up of Tights and Loafers
 Face!
I used...
W7 Blush/Bronzer in Africa (£1.99 from Savers - it's a brilliant, subtle highlighter!)
Lips: Boots 17 Lasting Fix Lipstick in Showbiz (read my review here!)
Nails!
I used a Rimmel Pro Nail Polish in Fancy Fucshia and the Models Own/Wah Nails Pens.

The skull ring is from Malaya Jewellery (my Mum spotted it at the Clothes Show and me being near obsessed with Skulls/Skellies I snapped it up in a heartbeat!) they do some gorgeous jewellery! The bow and bird ring are from Primark!

3 comments:

  1. Those rings look cute and I love your nails. Also, it's lovely to see another blogger from Yorkshire :P

    I'm following.

    xx

    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress looks perfect on you, good choice :)
    Martha XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the lovely comments :)

    Clare x

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ receiving comments & I will always try and return them! If you like my blog, why not follow me? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...