Sunday, 19 June 2011

A couple of OOTD's 19/06/11

I thought I would do a couple of OOTD's as I did one today and found one I'd not uploaded from a couple of weeks ago!

I bought a tripod from Amazon (under a tenner!) after reading some tips in the #bbloggers chat on twitter (8pm GMT on a Sunday!) about taking OOTD pics without another pair of hands!

If you are on twitter, you can follow me here :)

I guess the difference in quality of pictures demonstrates how useful it is! :)


Stripey Top: H&M
Cropped Black Trousers: George at ASDA
Navy Pumps: Primark
Skull Scarf: eBay
Jeans: Topshop via eBay
Navy Pumps: Primark
Skull Necklace: Dogeared
Peace Necklace: Topshop
Close up of the H! Henry Holland Jumper! :)

7 comments:

  1. Lovely looks!!
    And wonderful jumper (lovely colors there) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cool jumper! Can i ask what tripod was that? I'm in need of one but pure lack of funds atm boo.

    Sunny
    Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg! I love the jumper!

    meowcake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My friend at work has that jumper or something similar it's really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your sweater so much! That's one of the best sweaters to have ever been invented!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you everyone for the lovely comments! :)

    I love the jumper :) (and probably everything in the H! range!!)

    I've posted a link to where you can get the tripod from for those who have asked :)

    Clare x

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ receiving comments & I will always try and return them! If you like my blog, why not follow me? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...