Monday, 27 June 2011

NOTD 27/06/11

*This is a scheduled post - I'm away for a few days in Cornwall! I will reply to comments once I return :)*



I recently went in to TJ Hughes to pick up a couple of things and had a quick nosey at their beauty items and picked up this nail polish.

It was under £2, and I loved the colour (I had my hair this colour for 5 years!) so couldn't resist!
 The nail polish is Rimmel Pro in shade Fancy Fucshia (295)
The brush design is absolutely perfect - you just need one stroke and that is all.

The polish lasted for a really long time, without chipping or flaking!

It's a staple colour of mine now, I mainly use it on my toenails as I can't wear nail polish for work.

I would definitely buy this again! :)


1 comment:

I ♥ receiving comments & I will always try and return them! If you like my blog, why not follow me? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...