Monday, 13 June 2011

What's In My Make-Up Bag?

 A little while ago I did a What's in My Handbag post and thought I'd do something similar for what's in my make up bag...
My make-up bag is a FCUK one I bought in Boots. I love most of the smellies they do!

Make-up Bag Contents:

* Hello Kitty case containing plasters, eye drops, nail file and safety pins
* Little black pot containing spare tongue bar and nose stud etc
* Origins Peace of Mind
* Carmex Cherry Lip Balm
* Clinique Superbalm Lip Gloss in Current
* Bourjois Blush in Rose D'or
* John Frieda Frizz Ease mini
* Eyeko Graffiti Eyeliner Pen in Black
* Topshop Lip Marker Stain in Berry
* 17 Eyebrow Pencil
* Collection 2000 Clear Mascara
* Bourjois Ultra Care Mascara
* Witch Stick Concealer
* Bourjois Tweezers
* Urban Decay De-slick Mattifying Powder
* Hair Clip

I feel a little bit like a boy scout with the amount of junk I carry about, but I know the day I take something out, I'll need it! ;)

 
What do you have in yours? :)

5 comments:

  1. I love the Bourjois blush pots. I do that I carry loads of stuff with me without using it but the minute I leave something I want it! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. bourjois nail polish is amazing too! i carry that around :) i don't carry much really, minimalist bag :P everyone needs carmex though! lovely blog, following! check mine out? :) ronan x

    http://ronanronanronan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice items! =)

    -Dinah
    dgsbeauty.com

    *Check out my giveaway:
    http://www.dgsbeauty.com/2011/06/dgsbeautys-100-followers-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. The hello kitty packet looks like an essential for every Sanrio fan! I need one of them in my make up bag, too! Thank you for posting this x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rose Petals - I am exactly the same! The minute I leave something at home I desperately need it!! I'm a fan of all things Bourjois :)

    Ronan - I love the Bourjois 1 second nail polish - it's fab when you're in a hurry :) I've converted a few of the girls at work to Carmex :)

    Dinah - Thanks!

    Temporary Secretary - Thanks! :) The HK packet did have plasters in (we have a family friend in Hong Kong who sends me HK goodies at Xmas - I'm a big kid at heart!!) and I couldn't bear to throw it away!! :)

    Clare x

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ receiving comments & I will always try and return them! If you like my blog, why not follow me? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...