Tuesday, 26 July 2011

OOTD 23/07/11 - Brum Bloggers Meet!

On Saturday I went along to the Brum Bloggers Meet organised by Claire and Fritha!

I had a fab day and met lots of other lovely bloggers! :)

I will be doing a separate post about the day itself, but thought I'd show you what I wore on the day :)

Skull Print Dress: A stall in Spitalfields Market
Tights: Primark
Brogue Creepers: Miss Selfridge
Cropped Biker Jacket: H&M Via Ebay
Skull Necklace: Dogeared
Close up of dress pattern!
Close up detail of brogues :)


4 comments:

  1. i meant to let you know on the day, but i really do love the print of your dress! can't wait to read your post on the whole day (: xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh I just love that jacket and the red lip with that dress is a gorgeous combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i loved that dress, i wondered where it was from! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is fab! Love the little skull necklace too! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ receiving comments & I will always try and return them! If you like my blog, why not follow me? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...