Wednesday, 27 July 2011

Things I Have Been Up To in July! ☺

NOTE: Picture Heavy Post!

I have had a week or so away from blogging properly as I've been doing various bits and pieces, I thought I'd show you what I've been up to... :)
I bought an Orchid plant for 85p! They are my favourite flowers :)
Mr Pinklittlebean and I went to see Eels at the O2 Academy in Leeds. I love Eels! I saw them at Brixton Academy in 2001 and have been hooked since (groan! No pun was actually intended there!) :)
I went down to London for a brief visit and popped into the TOWIB (The Only Way is Blogging) Event! I was only there for a couple of hours but really enjoyed myself!

It was really interesting to hear from London Beauty Queen and British Beauty Blogger about their experiences of blogging in the Q&A session.

Really Ree's self tanning tips were useful too! I received a bottle of Lauren's Way Self Tanning Bronzing Mousse which I will review! :) 

MUA were also at the event and I was very lucky to be given some goodies from them which I will be reviewing soon!

 Thanks to London Beauty Queen for organising it! :)
My Mum and I went to Lovebox on the Sunday :) I LOVED Kelis's get up (yep, skeleton - I'm sold!) :)
My second instalment of celebrity spotting in London was... Rupert Everett! (First instalment of celeb spotting can be found here!)
Not a good look... :-/
Scissor Sisters with Beth Ditto!

Lovebox was fab! I loved the atmosphere :)

I don't think there was anything (well, apart from the rain and mud!) that I didn't enjoy! Kelis was fab, Blondie was fab, Beth Ditto was fab (I have to say, she was probably the performer I was least looking forward to seeing but I thought she was blimmin amazing!!), Scissor Sisters as ever, were fab, and 2ManyDjs... Well, if you haven't seen them yet, I suggest that you do! They are awesome :)

This weekend I went to the Brum Bloggers Meet - I will be doing a separate post for this!

And finally, on Sunday I went to my first Tramlines! I have managed to be out of Sheffield for the previous two so it was nice to catch one of the days this year! It was awesome! Such a good atmosphere and some ace bands on!
We managed to catch the end of Futureheads...
And we saw the whole of Ash! :) I can't wait for next years! (And I will make sure I'm around for the whole weekend next time!!) :)

So that's what I've been up to :) I need to start making more plans for things to do next!

Oh and on a final blog related note...

I have just started a facebook page for my blog, if you could "like" me that would be fab (if you search for "pinklittlebean" you should be able to find the page!) :) I'm still trying to work out how to do it at the moment, so hang tight and I'll hopefully get a "like" button :)

I'm also going to start listing some of my bits and bobs in my blog shop on the above tab! Expect clothing, accessories, jewellery, make up, beauty items and probably the kitchen sink ;)

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures, Lovebox looked amazing! I was menna be going to tramlines this year but was on holiday, hope it was good!

    http://rachh90210.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ receiving comments & I will always try and return them! If you like my blog, why not follow me? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...