Friday, 19 August 2011

OOTD 19/08/11

Tonight I went along to the Lush Xmas recruitment evening... I have a trial shift next week! Yay! :)

I've not been home long and I'm covered in glitter heh.

This is what I wore!
Star Print Shirt with Peter Pan Collar: H! by Henry Holland
Skinny Black Trousers: Topshop "Leigh" via eBay
Blue suede look pumps: Primark (I bought these recently for £4 and they are super comfy!)
 Close up detail of the H! by Henry Holland star print shirt and my Dogeared skull necklace :)
 Rings!
 Close up of the house ring!
 Close up of Primark pumps!

:)

UPDATE: I realise I never actually said about the outcome of my trial shift! I ended up working for Lush for a few weeks but unfortunately due to having another job (who weren't exactly... flexible?) I had to leave as I couldn't commit to certain shifts - boo! :( I had a lovely few weeks there!

7 comments:

  1. Love that blouse. It's so pretty! And that house ring is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the star print on your blouse, hope you get the job! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that little skull ring !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome rings, I love that little house one! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your trial shift! Whenever I'm home from uni I work at my local shop and I LOVE it :)

    On your trial try and demo as MUCH as possible, it gets you lots and lots of lushie-points, especially if you're knowledgeable enough to demo skincare. Good luck, I hope you get it!

    Love,
    Hello, Sweetie

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ receiving comments & I will always try and return them! If you like my blog, why not follow me? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...