Wednesday, 19 October 2011

Blogger Meet-Ups!

So, after a mini break from blogging, I've got quite a bit of catching up to do!

One thing I need to sort out in particular is buying train tickets/getting organised for a couple of blogger meet-ups which are happening in November!

First up is the Leeds blogger meet up on the 12th November which is being organised by Ray and Tor which I'm planning on going along to but not sure whether to stay for the evening yet!

And secondly is the Birmingham November blogger meet up which is happening on either the 19th or the 26th of November. Emma has posted some information about it on her blog here.

I'll be attending if it is the weekend of the 26th November!

You may have read my post about the Brum Bloggers Meet that I attended in July... It was a whole lot of fun and I hope I can make the next one!! (And if I can make it, I will definitely stay for the evening!)

Is anyone else going to either of these? Are there others that you are attending? :)

Clare x

1 comment:

  1. i cant make the leeds one but depending on the date of the brum one i might be able to go :D

    www.missmathful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ receiving comments & I will always try and return them! If you like my blog, why not follow me? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...