Monday, 31 October 2011

OOTD & FOTD 30/10/11 - Sheffield Fright Night 2011 & Halloween

Last night, we went along to Fright Night in Sheffield.

If you've not been before, it's a really nice night out - and brilliant for people watching!

I hadn't actually given a lot of thought into dressing up, so this is what I wore...
I got the dress last week in the market near me, not specifically for Halloween, mainly because I love skulls!
Mum dug my old Jack Skellington bag out of the loft - he's about 10 years old so a bit sad looking!
I also salvaged my trusty old purple DM's! I got them second hand when I was about 11 or 12, so they're a good 14 years old! (And still super comfy!)
The skull ring is from H! Henry Holland at Debenhams, the black oval ring is from Primark and the cross is from eBay.
I went for some subtle Halloween make-up! I was looking on YouTube at some of the amazing tutorials that people have done, but had left it all a bit last minute to be trying things out!

Eyebrows: I drew my eyebrows on with a Bourjois Black Liner Feutre Felt Eyeliner
Eyes: I used the purple shade from the Sleek Original palette, I lined my eyes with Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Lust, I then lined my eyelid and drew some flicks with Barry M Glitter Liquid Eyeliner in shade 3 (silver) and dusted my lids and my cheekbones with Barry M Fine Glitter Dust in shade 9 (an iridescent shade) and stuck little stars on with eyelash glue. 
Lips: Urban Decay Lipstick in Vinyl
Close up detail of my eyes!
More detail...
Side view!
My Mum made a bit more effort than me at dressing up!
We had some glow sticks but one managed to split so we splattered her lab coat with it!
Glow in the dark!
This was in town at Fright Night! Yep, it's a man riding a hippo! :)
Dancing Skellies outside of the Crucible!
People queueing up for Sing-a-long Rocky Horror at the Lyceum - everyone had put a lot of effort into their get-ups! :)
One of the crazy rides in town... There was such a massive queue of people waiting to go on! I'm far too much of a wimp to go on any!
My brother and his girlfriend were monkeys... My camera wasn't quite quick enough to take a picture of him walking round on his hands outside of City Hall!
I think he was made for this outfit!! :P

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! :)

8 comments:

  1. this bag is awesome! really is. perfect for halloween. ace photos x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun night! I love your dress. It's so pretty, but it's great for Halloween.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the eyes, you look lovely :D

    www.missmathful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your makeup and the Jack Skellington bag. Looks like you had a fun time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love what you wore, the makeup is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love your docs! I love the fact that they're so old, 14yrs? They must be super comfy by now.

    Loved the enthusiasm in the comment you left me, Matcha is one of my favourite things and I know there is a place in London that does Matcha bubble tea apparently. I need to hunt down this place and try some. Also that Chinese bakery sounds amazing, you should definitely try some of their goodies and let me know what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dancing Skeletons are awesome. Looks like a fab time, and I love your make-up.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What great costumes I like how you used the stars in your make up x

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ receiving comments & I will always try and return them! If you like my blog, why not follow me? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...