Monday, 24 October 2011

The Things I'm looking forward to & "Things I'd Like To Do" List...

Back in April, when I first started writing my blog I did a "things I'm looking forward to" post and managed to cross most of the bits off :)

I thought I'd do a new post of things I'm looking forward to, with a few things I'd like to do too (as means of getting myself sorted out and organising them!)

* Our friends wedding reception this Friday
* Transferring to work which is closer to home
* Applying for lots of other jobs!
* Smashing Pumpkins at the O2 Academy, Sheffield
* Alkaline Trio at the Leadmill, Sheffield
* Red Hot Chili Peppers at the Motorpoint Arena, Sheffield
* Getting to some more gigs!
* Moving back in with my Parents
* Going away for my birthday in January... Will be keeping my eyes peeled for cheapy European weekend breaks - let me know if you see any!
* Going away for Mr Pinklittlebeans 30th in May
* Going to the Leeds Bloggers Meet Up
* Hopefully getting along to the Birmingham Bloggers Meet Up (fingers crossed it's on the 26th Nov!)
* The Clothes Show... Need to save some money in the mean time!
* Ideal Home Christmas Show
* Going on a days make-up course
* Going to a day long photography course, I really want to get better at photography/be more creative!
* Uni Re-Union in a few weeks time - it's been 5 years since we graduated/were all together!
* An overnight ghost "hunt" - Mum spotted one on the Living Social Deals, totally sounds like my kind of thing! Will keep you posted!
* The Brighton Tattoo Convention in January
* Saving up some money for another tattoo
* Oh, and Xmas!

What are you looking forward to?


:)

3 comments:

  1. love this list, its such a great idea to keep you positive on a bad day :D

    www.missmathful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to my week off work at the end of November!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ receiving comments & I will always try and return them! If you like my blog, why not follow me? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...