Tuesday, 22 November 2011

OOTD 17/11/11 - Red Hot Chili Peppers @ Motorpoint Arena

Hello!

I've had quite a busy couple of weeks but have quite a bit to catch up on (including the Leeds Bloggers Meet)!

I'm also moving house this week so will be getting some scheduled posts up and running! :)

Last week we went along to the Motorpoint Arena in Sheffield to see the Red Hot Chili Peppers. I've loved them since I was a kid so was really excited to see them again! (Last time I saw them I was working at the gig so it wasn't quite the same!)

Here's a quick peek at what I wore...
 Bowler Hat: Marks & Spencer (I'm pretty much living in this at the moment! It was a quick turn around as I was on a late shift so didn't have a lot of time to do anything with my hair!!)
Shirt: Primark
Collar Brooch: Fairytales & Hidden Notes (I spied this at Lovebox but didn't have any cash on me to buy it... So very happy I managed to eventually find it!)
Cardigan: Clothing at Tesco
Skinny Leigh Jeans: Topshop (via eBay!)
Leopard Print Pumps: Clothing at Tesco
Close up detail of the collar brooch! 
 Close up of pumps, they are super comfy too!
The Chilis! :)

They were absolutely awesome and put on such a good show!

They played a real mix of old and new too which I was happy about (I sometimes get put off when bands play stuff from the newest album and that's it!)  :)

I adore Flea, I think he is definitely a character! 

1 comment:

  1. RHCP are one of the coolest bands for sure!But I like your shoes more than them! waaant!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ receiving comments & I will always try and return them! If you like my blog, why not follow me? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...