Wednesday, 7 December 2011

Oh hello!

Hello!

I've had another "Clare break" from the blog!

I've just moved back into my parents so have been pretty busy this past couple of weeks doing that, along with quite a few other bits and pieces which I'll be posting about over the next couple of weeks!

I also left where I work to transfer to a location nearer to where I'm now living. The girls and boys got me a lovely leaving pressie - they know me so well! ;)


 
I'm going to spend this evening catching up with all things bloggy!

Hope you are all ok :)

Clare x

PS. As a total aside from all things bloggy, I'm thinking of caving in and getting an iphone... Is this a good idea? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ receiving comments & I will always try and return them! If you like my blog, why not follow me? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...