Monday, 2 January 2012

Happy New Year! ☺

Happy 2012! :)

I hope you all had a fab 2011 and here's to an even better year ahead!

I'm really looking forward to this year and have quite a few things planned already! :)

I'm planning on making 2012 about doing things and experiences and making sure I take loads of pictures to document it all! :)

Today I finally got round to developing some pictures I took on my fisheye lomo and here are a few of the results...
 Mum & I at Lovebox 2011
 Tramlines 2011
Uni re-union friends
 New Years Eve 2011
 Me & Emma
New Years Eve "family" potrait!

What did you get up to for New Years Eve?

Do you have any New Years Resolutions?

What are you looking forward to in 2012??

:)

1 comment:

  1. looks like you had a great time :D

    www.missmathful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ receiving comments & I will always try and return them! If you like my blog, why not follow me? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...