Sunday, 22 January 2012

OOTD 21/01/12 - Birthday Suit...

Hello! :)

I've been quite busy again but have loads to catch up on!

I went out in Sheffield last night for my birthday (which was on Monday). I've had a really nice week celebrating!

I got my haircut yesterday and a new tattoo (I'll be doing a separate post with pics later!)

This is what I wore last night...
 Blouse: Primark
Heart Collar Brooch: Fairytales and Hidden Notes
Skinny Baxter Jeans: Topshop via Ebay
Blue Pumps: Primark
Star Print Suede Bag: Pieces (bought in Ark Clothing)
Close up detail of brooch - I love it! :)

5 comments:

  1. love the collar brooch! what a lovely detail.
    Happy belated birthday xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the collar brooch and the bag :)

    http://live-laugh-love-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the hair, love the collar. Great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your hair :D

    www.missmathful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ receiving comments & I will always try and return them! If you like my blog, why not follow me? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...