Wednesday, 22 February 2012

Hyper Japan 2012 & Tofu Cute!

This weekend I am travelling down to London for the day to go to Hyper Japan.

Hyper Japan is the UK's biggest celebration of Japanese culture, Japanese cuisine, and Japanese cool. The third Hyper Japan will be held in London on February 24, 25, 26 2012.

It really sounds like my cup of tea! :)

You can buy tickets here - let me know if you are going to be there too!

After having a look at who is exhibiting I came across the shop Tofu Cute, which is so "me" - I literally want to buy everything on the website!

I had to restrain myself from buying everything but narrowed it down to a couple of goodies including some lychee pocky sticks (I LOVE lychees!) and...
One of my favourite things is edamame, so I couldn't resist this endless edamame!...
Surprise!!

I have been popping to my little hearts content! :)


I can't wait for Saturday now!

3 comments:

  1. Hyper Japan sounds amazing, can't wait to see your blog posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dammit! After reading this post I placed a large order for pocky sticks with tofu cute! What an adorable website, have fun at hyper Japan! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They oversold tickets last year, When we drove down the queue was round the block and 4 hours long and they turned people away so we couldn't actually get in till the following day. Hopefully they rectified the problem this year,
    Don't want to risk it though which is a shame :(

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ receiving comments & I will always try and return them! If you like my blog, why not follow me? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...