Sunday, 5 February 2012

New Tattoo January 2012

Just over a year ago I finally took the plunge and got my first tattoo.


I decided I wanted to get a new one to make my feet "match" (I like things being symmetrical!)

I thought I'd share some of the pictures I took to show the stages of having it done!

I had the tattoo done by Jim at Thou Art in Sheffield (on Chapel Walk). I would highly recommend Thou Art if you are in Sheffield (or visiting).























I took this last picture when I got home very quickly - I will take one again once it's all healed too!

4 comments:

  1. That's so cool!! It must have really hurt!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my god! That must've hurt like crazy! Looks really cute though, why did you choose that out of curiosity? :) I'm thinking of getting my first tattoo soon, i know what i want, just scared of the commitment i guess! Any tips? :D xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing! :)
    are they Siamese fighting fish? my friend has two on her shoulders..
    love looking at peoples tattoos.. :)
    i have rihanna stars and a few butterflies at the sides and some angel wings. :)
    Caroline.x

    starsandthebutterflies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ receiving comments & I will always try and return them! If you like my blog, why not follow me? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...