Thursday, 9 February 2012

OOTD 08/02/12 Featuring Accessories Direct

Hello! :)

I had an email from the lovely Susan at Accessories Direct asking if I would like to review one of their bags, so I jumped at the chance!

The bag I chose was the "New York" by Kate Benjamin.

The bag arrived well packaged and beautifully wrapped.
Kate Benjamin Bag: Accessories Direct
Dress: Urban Outfitters
Blazer: H&M
Skull Cameo Brooch: Ebay
Thermal Tights (best things ever!): Primark
Monk Shoe Creepers: Topshop
Close up detail of the bag!

The bag also has a little chain so you can wear it rather than holding it as a clutch.

I like the size of it too - sometimes I find with clutches they are a tiny bit too small for all of my "junk", but this one fits almost everything in (including my camera and clunky inhaler - hooray!)
Close up detail of Topshop Monk Shoes/Brogues/Creepers!

You can find more bags and clutches on the Accessories Direct Website.

I'm totally eyeing up this bag as it looks like it'd be ideal for all of my stuff I carry round with me!

For more information about Accessories Direct you can visit their website:

www.accessoriesdirect.com

You can also follow them on facebook or follow them on twitter!

3 comments:

  1. those shoes are seriously amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :O Totally in love with this bag - GORGEOUS! I adore your dress too hun. :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh the bag's gorgeous, anything avec bows is a win in my book!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ receiving comments & I will always try and return them! If you like my blog, why not follow me? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...