Sunday, 19 February 2012

OOTD 19/02/12 Featuring Joe Browns

I received an email last week from Katie over a Best British Bloggers asking if I would like to review a product from the Joe Browns Website.

Joe Browns are a company I am very familiar with, having ordered from them in the past, so I jumped at the chance!

I chose a denim jacket from the Joe Browns website. It arrived super quick which was a nice surprise when I got in from work!

I have had my eyes peeled for a denim jacket over the past couple of years but nothing has ever really taken my fancy. But! I think I may have found "the one"...

This is what I wore tonight to my friends bowling birthday...
 Headscarf: Vivienne Westwood
Stripey Top: Ark Clothing
Skinny Jeans: Topshop via eBay
Moccasin Pumps: Primark
 I love the distressed detailing on the jacket so it doesn't look totally box fresh/has a vintage look to it!
 The jacket has some cute detailing on the arm.
I am over the moon with the denim jacket - it's just perfect for me. I'm looking forward to the weather getting warmer so I can just wear it on it's own over dresses in the Summer! :)
 I'm really liking some of Topshop's Make Up at the moment. I'm wearing the "All About Me" lipstick which is lovely and bright.
 My head scarf is actually a Vivienne Westwood handkerchief! I bought it in the VW store in Leeds for about £15. They usually have an awesome selection in there, I found it very difficult to just choose one!
Close up detail of the Vivienne Westwood scarf. It has all kinds of weapons all over it, I love how it looks like paisley style from a distance but is really detailed up close. I love it! :)
Close up of shoes - they are so comfy!
 Watermelon nails! I did these with some pink Rimmel nail polish, Models Own Nail Art Pens (does anyone know where sells the newer style white version?) and green Barry M nail polish.
I changed into this when I got home as I was feeling poorly and a bit sorry for myself.

Kermit always cheers me up! Have you managed to see the Muppets yet? I was meant to go today but we didn't get enough time. I really can't wait to go see it now! Mahna Mahna!



 
Disclosure: I was sent this item to review, however my views are impartial and I would not hesitate to order from Joe Browns again.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Clare, we love your outfit! Great to see you mixing it up with your own style - that's what Joe browns is all about. Best wishes, Becs (Social Media Manager at Joe Browns)

    ReplyDelete
  2. where do you get that muppets jumper ? :D

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ receiving comments & I will always try and return them! If you like my blog, why not follow me? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...