Sunday, 4 March 2012

Hyper Japan 2012 Photo Round Up!

NOTE: PICTURE HEAVY!

Last Saturday, I set my alarm clock for 5am and headed down to Hyper Japan!


The day was a fun mixture of Japanese culture, food, shopping, gaming, cosplay and fashion!

I had a fab day but I'll let the pictures do most of the talking! :)
One of my new favourite online shops for buying little goodies! Tofu Cute!


I was lucky enough to get a place on the basic sake knowledge workshop, which was really interesting! I had never tried sake before but would probably have it again!
I thought these hand painted Macarons were just gorgeous! The combinations of flavours sounded amazing! They are made by On Patisserie (who are based in London if you are wanting to get hold of some!!)
How beautiful and intricate is this?
I LOVED this ladies Vivienne Westwood shoes (so had to take a close up!)

1 comment:

  1. looks like fun!
    cute blog i am now following you :)
    fashionistaface.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ receiving comments & I will always try and return them! If you like my blog, why not follow me? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...