Friday, 23 March 2012

OOTD 17/03/2012 - Night Out in Sheffield

Last Saturday night I went out for Mr Pinklittlebeans brothers birthday.

We just went for a few drinks on Woodseats. As it was St Patricks Day there were quite a lot of people out but it was a nice atmosphere!

I'd not really been out for a while until last weekend and then I ended up going out twice (Yes! Twice! In one weekend!) as it was one of our friends leaving do's on the Friday.
 Blazer: Urban Outfitters
Lace Panel Top: H&M
Skinny Jeans: Topshop via Ebay
Black Bow Pumps: Clothing at Tesco
Red Snakeskin Print Box Bag: ARK Clothing
 Close up detail of blazer & top! (And my favourite Dogeared Skull Necklace)
 I love the bow detail on these.
Derpy wine face!

I was wearing Revlons Cherries in the Snow Lipstick and some Urban Decay Eyeliner.


4 comments:

  1. omg, your tattoos are awesome!!
    the colours are so vibrant
    liloo /@tsunimee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the box bag and the Tesco shoes, perfect night out look x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple chic outfit. :)
    Love the lippy, really suits you and tesco really are upping their trends, those shoes are so cute and I bet so cheap.
    Caroline.x

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ receiving comments & I will always try and return them! If you like my blog, why not follow me? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...