Tuesday, 29 May 2012

Merrydown Cider

I love cider. There. I said it.

There's nothing better in this kind of weather, than sitting in a beer garden, in the sun, with a pint!

I thought I'd let you know about a promotion that Merrydown Cider are offering!

To commemorate the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee and its 65th birthday, the deliciously refreshing Merrydown Cider is running a patriotic on-pack promotion across the nation, offering lucky winners the opportunity to win a whole host of prizes to celebrate our Great Village Traditions. From street party kits and county show tickets to gardening equipment and cooler bags, this selection of prizes from Merrydown premium cider will ensure your summer celebrations are memorable ones.
With so many prizes to be won and a one in ten chance of winning, make sure you pick up a bottle of Merrydown Cider on your next shopping trip to try your luck!

The Merrydown Cider website has a range of recipes, I thought I'd share this one with you as it contains two of my favourite things, cider AND rum! Perfect combination for the Summer! :)

Spicy Merrydown cider cocktail

Serves: 4

Ingredients

  • 20ml dark rum
  • 115ml Merrydown Vintage Medium Cider
  • ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
  • 1 tbsp sugar
  • Lemon or lime juice

Method

Mix the sugar and cinnamon. Wet the rim of a highball or chimney glass with lemon or lime juice and dip into the cinnamon/sugar mixture. Fill the glass with ice. Add spiced rum, dark rum and top with cider.

I'll definitely be trying this out!

Cheers! :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ receiving comments & I will always try and return them! If you like my blog, why not follow me? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...