Thursday, 24 May 2012

OOTD 15/05/2012 - Meal at The Wig & Pen

Mr Pinklittlebean and I went for a meal at the Wig & Pen in Sheffield the other night (pictures and review to follow!) and this is what I wore!
Dress: Yumi
Boots: Red Or Dead
Close up detail of the dress. I love the little deer :)
I had a bit of a splurge and bought these Red or Dead boots. They are so comfortable and are just the right heel height for me! I have been looking for a pair of cowboy style boots for absolutely ages and these fit the bill perfectly for me! I love them :)
Detailing on the boots :)


2 comments:

  1. amazingly pretty dress, but THE BOOTS!! I love them, might keep an eye and see if they go in the sale, as they are not in the wedding budget therefore not allowed them!!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ receiving comments & I will always try and return them! If you like my blog, why not follow me? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...