Wednesday, 23 May 2012

OOTD & FOTD 12/05/12 - Night Out at The Leadmill

Last weekend I went out in Sheffield for my friends birthday. We started off in the Porter Cottage and ended up in the Leadmill. It was good fun as I'd not been out in ages!

Here is what I wore...
Leopard Print Shirt: Urban Outfitters
Black Skinny Jeans: Primark
Red or Dead Boots: Schuh
Close up detail of the shirt. I really like the collar. I'd spotted this in Urban Outfitters when it was full price but couldn't really justify spending that much. It got reduced to a tenner so I was happy :)
I love my new boots :)
I used my Illamasqua skin base as my skin was a bit worse for wear last weekend. It's so easy to use and it's not to heavy coverage wise.

I wore Topshops "All About Me" lipstick. It's a nice pop of bright colour :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ receiving comments & I will always try and return them! If you like my blog, why not follow me? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...