Friday, 1 June 2012

Rocket Dog Jubilee Celebration Discount!

Rocket Dog are currently offering a fantastic Jubilee weekend promotion on their website.

They are one of my favourite shoe brands around so I was quite excited to find out! My trusty Sugar Daddy boots served me well for over 5 years! I thought it would be nice to share the code with you too! :)

Here are a few of the items they have on offer. I've got my eye on the Shadow heels in "picnic red" - they remind me of something Katy Perry might favour in footwear :)


Babydoll was £29.99 with JUBILEE60 voucher code £12
The simplicity of these easy-to-wear sling back sandals with bow detail are perfectly paired with your favourite spring attire.

Alina was £32.99 with JUBILEE60 voucher code £13.20
Feminine flat T-bar style, the perfect versatile 'go-with-everything' shoe for summer. Available in a choice of black or white patent.
Cutie was £29.99 with JUBILEE60 voucher code £12.00
An slip-on espadrille style in bold colours, living up to it's name.



There is also a chance to win a pair of shoes in the Twitter competition below! :)


Enjoy the bank holiday! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ receiving comments & I will always try and return them! If you like my blog, why not follow me? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...