Tuesday, 31 July 2012

Blogzilla Event!

On Sunday I popped over to Leeds for the first Blogzilla event!

It was a nice opportunity to meet some familiar and new faces and find out about people's blogs!
 The bloggers! :)

L-R: Lauren, Rosey, Charlotte, Laura, Clare, Deanna and Me!

You can take a peek at their awesome blogs and follow them on twitter here:


 The event was held at Dock Street Market in Leeds. I thought it was an awesome venue! I'll definitely be paying a visit in the future!
 Pretty cakes!
 I loved the decoration on the cakes - glitter!
 I settled for a rainbow cake :)
 Laura drawing the raffle!
 Danielle won a prize!
 Deanna won some goodies too!
 Clare won a voucher for Daniel Footwear!
 I LOVED Clare's skull tattoo!
 My favourite :)
 We were given a lovely goodie bag - I thought the bag design is ace! The bag was printed at Doodle Bag which is based in Sheffield. You can design your own bags on their website which I think is pretty cool :)
A big thank you to the girls at Blogzilla for organising the event and to AX Paris, Batiste, Daniel Footwear, Doodle Bag and Joe Browns for the lovely goodie bag! :)

I can't wait for the next event!

3 comments:

  1. thanks for writing this up! it was lovely to meet you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so lovely to meet you! I found the august event, so I'll hopefully be going along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are there going to be anymore? Xx

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ receiving comments & I will always try and return them! If you like my blog, why not follow me? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...