Thursday, 26 July 2012

Bottlegreen Elderflower Cocktail Recipe!

This summer, bottlegreen have launched new limited edition elderflower cordial and sparkling pressé bottles.

The beautiful bespoke bottles feature eye-catching prints and would make a perfect addition to your dinner table or picnic blanket!

Blending hand-picked elderflowers with Cotswold spring water, the classic elderflower range is delicate, crisp and delightfully refreshing, producing a delicious summery drink.

I can’t think of a more perfect drink to enjoy in the gorgeous weather we’ve having at the moment!

This is probably one of my favourite cocktail recipes that features three of my favourite beverages (gin, elderflower and tea!). My brother Jack showed me how to recreate it at home so I thought I’d share it with you! :)


G&Tea
Serves one, perfect for on a sunny day! It’s even better made as a pitcher to share with friends!

Ingredients:

* 50ml Gin (Jack recommends Millers)
* 12.5ml Bottlegreen Elderflower Cordial (or to taste)
* 3 Squeezes of 3 lemon segments
* 175ml Tea approx or 2/3 of a mug (boiled and cooled - I use Yorkshire Tea!)



- Brew the tea (don’t add any milk!), put in a Boston shaker with ice (to cool) and shake!


- Strain.


- Add all the ingredients (including the cooled tea) into a fresh Boston shaker with cubed Ice.


- Shake it!



- Serve in a tall, slim glass and enjoy! :)



A more decadent treat would be to add a splash of bottlegreen elderflower cordial to champagne for a refreshing twist!


Have you tried any of the bottlegreen drinks before? Which is your favourite?

1 comment:

  1. your blog is excellent....I really liked your blog, appreciate the great information about Bottlegreen Elderflower Cordial

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ receiving comments & I will always try and return them! If you like my blog, why not follow me? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...