Monday, 30 July 2012

Nails Inc Event at Debenhams, The Bullring

A couple of weeks ago I braved the rain and travelled over to Birmingham for a Nails Inc event held in Debenhams in the Bullring.

I have never had my nails 'did' by anyone, so it was a totally new experience for me!

Danielle, who did my nails, was lovely and chatty and I felt relaxed while I had my manicure.

I absolutely adored my nails, I literally couldn't stop looking at them! They looked so neat!

I would recommend Nails Inc for manicures, I'd love to have another one! :)
Thank you Sunny for taking the picture! :) (check out her blog!)
My nails!
I love how glossy they look!
Lovely neat nails!
Danielle used Nails Inc Hyde Park Basecoat...
...And Nails Inc St James's polish!
Brilliant branding on the water bottles!
The lovely Annabel having her manicure! (check out her blog here!)
I love this gorgeous electric blue colour!
How spangly are they?! Danielle used the new Nails Inc Nail Jewellery polish on top of Annabel's nails. They looked fab!
Emily Jayne's patriotic nails! (Check out her blog here!)
Nail polish fit for a queen?!

To celebrate the Queen's Jubilee, Nails Inc created this gorgeous limited edition glitter polish inspired by the Union Jack featuring red, blue and silver particles!
Nails Inc Nail Jewellery and Magnetic Polish!
These neon shades would look fab with a tan!
I loved the packaging for this neon and nude mini collection. I'm a sucker for skulls! :)
How good do these Nails Inc Special Effect Sprinkles look?

The unique new formulation provides amazing coverage with just two coats. The glitter particles are mattified to give you the perfect amount of sparkle.
The pink version looks good enough to eat!!
I love the mini collections. It's nice to be able to try out new shades without having to buy a full sized version!

I didn't realise that Nails Inc did nail wraps. I'd like to try them out. Have you tried them before?
I'd love to have nail polish storage like this! It's be great to be able to see my whole collection!
I adore the gorgeous jewel shades available.
Nails Inc have got loads of goodies available to celebrate the Jubilee and Olympics!
This patriotic "Best Of British" trio go together like tea and cakes :)
These Olympic themed "Champions Collection" minis are so cute! The colours are lovely and bright too - perfect for the summer!
This package would make a lovely gift.
I love Florrie's bow! Super cute! :) (Check out her blog here!)

A big thank you to Emma at the Bullring for inviting me along and to Nails Inc for a lovely evening! :)


1 comment:

  1. Oh, absolutely loving the look of the event! I wanna be invited to Bull Ring events too, I live literally 5 minutes away haha Looks like you had lovely time & your nails look LUSH!:) xx

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ receiving comments & I will always try and return them! If you like my blog, why not follow me? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...