Saturday, 14 July 2012

OOTD 06/07/12 - Hen Do

Last Friday night, I went along to Mr Pinklittlebeans sisters hen do!

It was a nice evening, we went for a meal but I didn't stay out too late as I'd been on an early at work so was pretty tired!

Here's what I wore (sorry about the laser eyes...!)
Lace Top: H&M
Jeans: Primark
Black Heels: Primark via Big Wardrobe
Knuckle Duster Skull Clutch: Ebay
Necklace: Cheap Monday
Close up detail of my top! I really wanted to get a dinner jacket style blazer and picked this one up in the Urban Outfitters sale!
Cheap Monday Necklace...
I got the first silver bracelet for my 14th birthday and have worn it constantly for the past 13 years! The other two bracelets are from Urban Outfitters.
I love the skulls!
Shoes...
I was looking a bit dishevelled when I got in... I'd only had 1 drink!


1 comment:

  1. I only need to sniff a drink to look dishevelled!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ receiving comments & I will always try and return them! If you like my blog, why not follow me? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...