Friday, 27 July 2012

OOTD 14/07/12 - Night Out in Sheffield

A couple of weekends ago I went out for my friends 30th Birthday. We went to the Broadfield on Abbeydale Road for the evening and sat outside in the beer garden. This is what I wore!
(Please excuse the miserable face!)
Bow Top - Topshop
Skinny Jeans - Primark
Leopard Print Pumps - Clothing at Tesco
I got quite excited that my hair is finally long enough to put in a bun!
I used Urban Decay's 24/7 glide-on eye pencil in Covet. I love how bright and long lasting the pencils are!

2 comments:

  1. What an interesting blog, introduced by a thought-provoking photo. The unusual wall painting of the dwellings is also a strangely modern interpretation. Something like this hieroglyphic view of a park by Swiss painter Paul Klee, http://EN.WahooArt.com/A55A04/w.nsf/OPRA/BRUE-8LT475.
    The image can be seen at wahooart.com who can supply you with a canvas print of it.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ receiving comments & I will always try and return them! If you like my blog, why not follow me? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...