Saturday, 28 July 2012

Rocket Dog Summer Sale!



With up to 66% shoes and bags, you're sure to find something you like!

Here are a few of my favourite bits...
Babydoll - £29.99 NOW £12
These sandals are so pretty. I love the bow detail. They also come in red and denim! I can't decide which I prefer!
Cling - £29.99 NOW £13
These bright yellow pumps would look great with a pair of capri jeans or a stripey maxi dress. They also come in three other colours!
Cutie - £29.99 NOW £12
These are my absolute favourite in the sale! They look like the perfect summer holiday shoes!

Docked - £32.99 NOW £17
These are a bright and girly twist on boat shoes! These would look fab with skinny jeans. They also come in two other colours.
This bag looks perfect for putting your towel and a book in and heading to the beach!

Will you be picking anything up in the sale? :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ receiving comments & I will always try and return them! If you like my blog, why not follow me? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...