Friday, 3 August 2012

House of Holland Inspired Nails!

House of Holland had a competition last week where you had to send in a picture of your HOH inspired nails from any season.

This is what I came up with...
 I got a bit enthusiastic about it and did a whole nail wheel!
 Laddered from Tights Collection, HOH logo in the style of the House of Holland slogan t-shirts from AW07, Skull and Flowers from Pre-SS12, Lilac Leopard print from SS12.
 Bones from Pre-SS12, Tartan and Pastel Leopard Print from SS12 and Deck Chair Stripe from Underwear Collection.
Bingo Balls from AW11, House Logo, Crochet Print from AW11, Bleach Design from SS12.


1 comment:

I ♥ receiving comments & I will always try and return them! If you like my blog, why not follow me? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...