Thursday, 2 August 2012

Illamasqua Sale Buys and Swatches...

Last week I received an email from Illamasqua to say that their highlighter brush was back in stock.

I had been hoping to get one since I had a make over in the Leeds store back in March (you can read about it here!). It was perfect timing too as they also had a sale on!

I managed to pick up a couple of fab sale items at the same time...
I love the Illamasqua packaging!
A quick peek at my purchases...
I'm so happy to have finally got their highlighter brush. It blends foundation perfectly! I also love their skin base foundation. It's the perfect match for me and it isn't too heavy but gives the right amount of coverage.
I bought this Pink Smoke shadow palette for £10!
 
 
 
 
I also bought this Sirens shadow palette for £10!
 
 
 
 
I picked up this lipstick in the sale too. It's quite subtle when it's applied. I fancied trying something a little different to my usual "safe" colours!
 

Did you buy anything in the Illamasqua sale? Are there any products that you'd recommend trying out?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ receiving comments & I will always try and return them! If you like my blog, why not follow me? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...