Tuesday, 28 August 2012

Mini Round Up 28/08/12

I've had a busy couple of weeks again! Here's what I've been up to recently...
 I went down to London to see Blur at the Hyde Park gig. I got quite excited when I was given my own gold medal...!
 Hyde Park was rammed!
 Just before Blur came on there was a live link up to the Olympics closing ceremony...
 This was as near to the front as I was going to get! One of my friends I was with managed to get to the barriers!
 The gig was awesome! I've only seen a bit of a Blur set before at Glastonbury. Hyde Park was a bit crap itself (I think I'll remember it as the day we queued!) but the gig was brilliant.
My token Olympic photo!
 When I got back to Sheffield, my brother and his girlfriend had come to stay for a few days. They'd left this in my room for me!
 I didn't want to open it as it was wrapped so nicely!
 Jack's girlfriend works in Cath Kidston, she got me this and a spotty business card holder! I don't think I'd have any self control if I worked there! I'd want to buy everything!
  I had to restrain myself from eating this in one go. I nearly did and nearly fell into a diabetic coma in the process...!
  I also returned to a lovely package from Motel including this shirt! I had won a twitter competition they held and had chosen this as my prize! I love the shirt - it's very me! :)
 I went to Sheftival a few weeks ago (as mentioned in my previous post here!) - I found a few photos on my proper camera I thought I'd share...
 There were all kinds of activities going on at Don Valley Stadium...
 I liked watching the progress of this over the weekend!
 We managed to get on the buskers barge just before it left. It was a really cool way of watching a band!
 We saw two bands play on the short trip.
 The Noisettes weren't my favourite performers of the weekend but I liked the lead singers outfit!
 I saw Head Automatica at the Rescue Rooms in Nottingham a few weeks ago too (and met Daryl Palumbo afterwards picture here!) I need to get back into going to more gigs!
 I had some rubbish news last week which was a real downer for me so I spent a few days looking at pictures of baby animals to cheer myself up! :)
 I did have some good news however, in the form of an unexpected tax rebate (hoorah!) I've decided what I'm spending it on already... ;) (These are from Firebox btw!) 
 I already own the Diana Mini but I NEED this Diana Baby in my life!! I also love the Fisheye Baby too!
 Mum and I embarked on a flat pack marathon putting together a bed for the spare room. It weighed a tonne (150kg to be precise!) and a total ball ache at the end, but we managed it! Can you spot the typo on the instructions? ;)
 Finally finished!
I picked these up in Tesco's for my Mum. They were reduced to £1.25 so I couldn't resist - how gorgeous are they? (And they lasted for ages too!)
 
Last weekend I went along to the Leeds Bloggers Meet Up, I'll be writing a separate post about this in the next couple of days! :)
 
 

2 comments:

  1. The Kath Kidston stuff are lovely! And I agree with Daisychain the blouse is really cool. I have just started a blog about child modelling from my experience and it would be really amazing if you could follow me on bloglovin. My web address is graciesaycheese.blogspot.co.uk and the search page for say cheese is: http://www.bloglovin.com/search/say%20cheese Please visit my blog xx

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ receiving comments & I will always try and return them! If you like my blog, why not follow me? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...