Wednesday, 8 August 2012

Wednesday Wishing #1 August 2012


Untitled #2







Long top
I have finally caved in to the galaxy craze and I'm loving it!

Black cat shoes
These are so cute!

Chunky chain necklace
I have been oggling this everytime I go into Vivienne Westwood. It's so gorgeous!

Satya Jewelry gold ring
I really like the look of stacking rings.

Silver cross necklace
This is so dainty.

False eyelash
I'm not usually a wearer of false lashes but have heard good things about the Katy Perry collection. I'd like to try them out!

Hair styling tool
My hair is a bit flat sometimes and I've heard these are pretty good!

River Island brushes comb
I have the full size version of this but would like to get one to pop in my handbag.

LOMOGRAPHY Fisheye Baby 110 Basic
I LOVE this! So cute and tiny!

Penny Skateboards Pink, Purple Blue 22.5 x 6" Penny Cruiser Complete...
I want to learn to skate. I like these colours :)

Rob Ryan Colourful Bunting
I love Rob Ryans artwork. I think these would brighten up any room!

Hello Kitty Face Umbrella
I had a really nice Hello Kitty Umbrella from H&M which I'd had for years but it broke recently :( I'd like to get a replacement for it!


What's on your wishlist? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ receiving comments & I will always try and return them! If you like my blog, why not follow me? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...