Wednesday, 12 September 2012

Leeds Bloggers Meet Up August 2012

A few weekends ago I went over to Leeds for the Leeds Bloggers Meet Up which was organised by the lovely Ray of Who Is She and Tor of That's Peachy!
I met my friend Vanya for lunch before I went to the event as she's recently moved to Leeds. We went to The Bird's Yard which had a cute little cafe on the ground floor.
 
The Bird's Yard had loads of goodies on offer, it was a bit like a treasure trove for shopping! (I had my eye on some of the Tatty Devine pieces!)
I had a goats cheese sandwich and an ice coffee and they were both delish :)
Typical of me, I was so engrossed with my food at lunch time, I didn't actually take any photos at the event but you can check out Ray's post about the day and Tor's post here! I have pinched the above picture from Tor :)

I had a fab day :) It was so nice to catch up with some familiar faces and some new too!
 
We were treated to an absolutely AMAZING goodie bag, we really were spoilt! I can't wait to try everything out :)
A HUGE thank you to Ray and Tor for organising the event and for all of the sponsors too!
 
Here is a list of all the lovely bloggers who attended - you should check their blogs out! :)
 
 
 If you search the hashtag #LeedsBloggerMeetUp2012 on Twitter you can see everyones posts about the day and reviews which the girls have done on the products.
 
Here is a list of all of the lovely sponsors :)
 
 
Keep your eyes peeled for my reviews on the way! :)
 

 


1 comment:

  1. I really want to go to a blogger meet up, they always look so fun!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ receiving comments & I will always try and return them! If you like my blog, why not follow me? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...