Sunday, 30 September 2012

Make Believe Self Tan Lotion Review

I have never really used fake tan before. Mainly because I'm a little bit scared of ending up looking like an Oompa Loompa and secondly because I don't really have any idea what I'm doing!
 
I received a bottle of Make Believe Self Tan Lotion in a goody bag at the Leeds Blogger Meet Up last month and as I had a wedding I was attending, I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to test it out!

I like that the packaging is in a tube so you can control how much of the product you want to use easily.
 
The scent of the lotion is absolutely GORGEOUS! I could sit and smell it all day - it's not too overpowering either.
 
I used a mitt to apply the lotion. I didn't need to use too much and it absorbed easily into my skin. The lotion dried really quickly too.
 
I applied it just before bed and it didn't stain my pjs or bedsheets.
Here's a quick peek of how it looked on my arms!
 
I was over the moon with the outcome! I thought that it looked really natural and it wasn't patchy in any areas. I need to get the hang of application in certain areas (eg. my hands!) but I think this is due to it being the first time I've really used fake tan! I was a little worried that Zone 3 may be a little too dark for my light skin tone but it was perfect.
 
I would definitely use this again as it was so simple to apply and gave a natural look.

You can buy Make Believe Self Tan Lotion from these stockists and it's available to buy in Boots!
 
Have you got any fake tanning tips? Have you tried Make Believe products before?
 



1 comment:

I ♥ receiving comments & I will always try and return them! If you like my blog, why not follow me? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...