Friday, 14 September 2012

New Tattoo September 2012

On Saturday I got two new tattoos...
I finally got the skulls I'd been after! :)
 
They were done by Joe at Thou Art and I absolutely LOVE them!
 
I had an idea of what I wanted but they are better than I could have imagined :)
I'll try and get some better photos of all of them soon - it was a bit awkward trying to take them by myself! ;) 
 
I've got a few ideas of what I'd like to get done next...
 
You can read about my other tattoos here and here! :)
 
Do you have any?
 


3 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous Clare! I love how you've taken an individual take on the sugar skull tradition, these compliment each other perfectly :) And my tats were done at Thou Art too! ♥ Claire @ Jazzpad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg amazing and omg your so brave! Hurt, maybe?????
    Love though. Very individual. :)
    Caroline.x

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ receiving comments & I will always try and return them! If you like my blog, why not follow me? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...