Saturday, 29 September 2012

OOTD 28/09/12 - Wedding Outfit

Yesterday I went to Mr Pinklittlebean's sisters wedding. I had a lovely time :)
 
This is what I wore...
Maxi Dress: Sugarhill Boutique via Ark Clothing
Heels: Office
I picked up the dress in the Ark sale reduced from £65 down to £19.50 :)

Butterfly/cut out detail on dress!


Initial locket from Urban Outfitters.
My heels are from Office. I managed to pick them up in the sale reduced from £65 to £17.50 :)

The heels are just the right height for me :)

I went for really simple make up! I was wearing Mac "Rebel" lipstick (my first Mac lipstick purchase!) and Topshop highlighter in "Sunbeam" :)
 



2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! love the dress, I love sugarhill boutique stuff in general! What a bargain! You look gorgeous in it too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good looking designs. I have never looked these types of alluring collections. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ receiving comments & I will always try and return them! If you like my blog, why not follow me? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...