Wednesday, 10 October 2012

ImPRESS Nails Review

I'm a bit of a newbie when it comes to false nails.

I have only worn them once before about 9 years ago when I bought some black spider web design ones to wear for Haloween.

They were really cheap and had what I believe was super glue to stick them on. It was a pretty traumatic expeience which resulted in me sheepishly going into Boots to ask for advice on how to get the blasted things off/nearly ripping my actual nails off.

Fast forward 9 years and I have just about gotten over my bad experience and was willing to give fake nails a second chance...

I'd seen ImPRESS nails in various shops like Boots and was intrigued by them. They claim to be easy peasy to use, which sounds like something right up my street! I received a pack in a goody bag from the Leeds Bloggers Meet Up back in August and couldn't wait to try them out to see if I might have a more succesful experience!

First off, I love the design of the packaging. I am a sucker for packaging design and so I'm always pleased to see imaginative and innovative designs. The packaging is cleverly made into what looks like a bottle of nail polish.

I was attending a wedding a couple of weeks ago and thought it would be nice to have my nails looking nice for the day.

I ended up in a bit of a rush to get ready and had left doing my nails until last.

I'd already picked out the nails I was going to use according to the sizes in the packet.

I'm not going to lie, these are probably one of the simplest things to use ever! They are awesome!

You just peel off the tab from the back, and press them on.

I think it took a couple of minutes in total and they lasted the entire day with no problems. I was worried that they might ping off but they have stayed put (and are still on now!)

I love how neat they look. I had lots of compliments and people asking who did my nails for me. People couldn't believe that they were literally stick on nails!
The design I wore is called "Rock It" but there are loads of different designs available including animal print!


The packaging states that they can last up to a week. I will update this post to let you know how long they last for me!

I would definitely buy these again!

Have you ever tried ImPRESS nails?



1 comment:

I ♥ receiving comments & I will always try and return them! If you like my blog, why not follow me? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...