Thursday, 4 October 2012

Missie Cindz Party Pud Inn

A couple of weekends ago I got my hands on a ticket for Missie Cindz Pud Inn once again!
It was the fifth instalment of the Pud Inn's and the theme was Party as it's been going for a year now! I've been lucky enough to get a ticket for each of them so this would be my fifth helping ;)
I was really excited about what was in store on the menu as I love party food (who doesn't?!) and was sure there would be some interesting creations!

On arrival we had these cute bags of sweeties on our tables! I'd not had these for years and they took me back to going to parties as a kid :)
A Classic Italian Dessert Zuppa Inglese - An Italian Version of the Trifle but without the Jelly or Fruit Compote made by Marco Zerboni of Zerboni's Taste, Ecclesall Road

This wasn't what I was expecting at all, but in a good way! It was really light and had all kinds of different flavours throughout. I liked the dark chocolate drops in it and the lightness of the sponge. It would be a lovely way to finish off a meal without falling into a food coma! I also liked that it had pink sponge :)
Mango and Passion fruit Ripple Ice Cream made by Yee Kwan Ice Cream
 
I adored this! It was so fruity and I loved the real passion fruit seeds mixed in with it. I can't wait to try out more of Yee Kwan's ice creams and sorbets as the ones I have had so far have all been to die for!
Pink Champagne and Strawberry Cheesecake made by Fiona Morgan of Very Delicious Cheesecakes
 
This was my favourite pudding we had! The cheesecake was light and creamy tasting and the base was nice and crunchy. It had the right amount of fruity sweetness too. I loved the glitter in the jelly topping!
Missie Cindz's Birthday Cake Shot - Salted Caramel Choc Cake Shots served with Grissini Sticks
 
The presentation of these was awesome! They came served with a grissini stick and it reminded me of the chocolate dip things I used to have when I was little! The salted caramel was gorgeous! I could have quite happily eaten it all day if I hadn't got more puddings to contend with! The sprinkles round the edge looked really cool. It would be a fab way to serve pudding at a party or have as mini pud canapes! :)
Apple Jelly and Ice Cream made by Rutland Arms Chef Mike
 
I was really looking forward to this as I love jelly and ice cream and I'd loved all of Chef Mikes creations at the previous Pud Inn's! The jelly was really delicate tasty so a perfect way to end the afternoon. The ice cream was really fruity, creamy and flavoursome. I like how the jelly came served in the shot glass too :)
 
You can read about my experiences at the previous Pud Inn's here:

 
I had a wonderful afternoon once again and can't wait for the Xmas event! :)
 
Have you ever been to a pudding club?

If you are interested in finding out more about Missies Pudding Club, you can follow her on twitter @MissieCindz or use the hashtag #MissiesPuddingClub or you can join her mailing list by emailing puddingclub@missiecindz.com
 

2 comments:

  1. I love your photos (especially the cheesecake one - my pic of that came out so dark so I didn't even notice the glitter until you pointed it out here!). The grissini sticks reminded me of the little chocolate dipping pots I had as a kid too :) Roll on December for the next one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Earn free satoshis over at Easy Bitcoin. Up to 33 satoshis every 10 minutes.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ receiving comments & I will always try and return them! If you like my blog, why not follow me? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...