Saturday, 6 October 2012

OOTD 30/09/12 Style Birmingham Live

 Last Sunday I travelled over to Birmingham for the Style Birmingham Live event and watched the AW12 Fashion Show at the Bullring (which was incredible - I'll be doing a separate post about it!)
 
I met up with the lovely Florrie of Intrinsically Florrie and it was fab to catch up with her! She looked amazing so I feel a little drab in comparison! But here's what I wore...
Leopard Print Flatforms: Matalan
I love these tights so much!
These are some of the most comfortable shoes I own...
I have been after a bag like this for ages so am over the moon to have finally found one! :)
 



2 comments:

  1. love everything about this look: the dress, the hallo tights and omg, the piece de resistance: the bag! wow
    liloo/@tsunimee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look great Clare. Lovely dress for Tesco and those tights are awesome! :)
    Love the satchel.. Always a happy ending when you finally find something you've been wanting. :)
    Caroline.x

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ receiving comments & I will always try and return them! If you like my blog, why not follow me? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...