Thursday, 18 October 2012

Rocket Dog Winter Boots

Rocket Dog never fail to impress me with their creations and their new winter boots are just fab! 

My winter boots have just bitten the dust so I'm after something new to get me through the chilly winter months. Here are a few of their items that I'm lusting after...

I love how these look both sturdy and feminine with the fur detailing. I have my eyes set on these for trips away in the winter :) 
I had a pair of these that lasted me for YEARS! They were absolutely brilliant. I'd love to get a replacement pair. They are so cosy when it's cold and they don't get wet unlike some similar styles, so ideal when it snows!
These are just gorgeous! I love the colour and the velvet too. The ribbon laces are just perfect!

These would look awesome with thick tights and a dress. 

What are your favourite Rocket Dog boots?



1 comment:

  1. The first pair are so cute! They remind me of some boots I had when I was a little kid. They're definately my favourite. x

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ receiving comments & I will always try and return them! If you like my blog, why not follow me? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...