Monday, 19 November 2012

House of Fraser Christmas Dresses

With Xmas fast approaching (eep, yep, I said it, sorry!) I am always on the look out for a nice outfit to wear for the party season!

House of Fraser currently have some absolutely gorgeous dresses at the moment. I've picked out a few which I really like.

As you can maybe tell, I definitely have a "go-to" style I like (shift dresses with a peter pan collar anyone?) but have found a few that are a little different to my usual look.

I love the rich, jewel-like colours you see at Xmas but I'm especially liking the drop waist/flapper style dresses that are around too.

Do you have a particular style you always choose?



Biba Peacock Printed Dress

French Connection Lucky Lace Strapless Flared Dress







Ted Baker Maree Embellished Flapper Dress



Which of the dresses is your favourite? Which do you think I should go for?


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous dresses!!!
    I love the French Connection lucky lace, Phase Eight cinderella and Ted Baker Maree.. So pretty..
    I think the French Connection T Winter Gems, Max C, Phase Eight Lou Lou or Phase Eight Laura Lace, would suit you. :)
    Caroline.x

    starsandthebutterflies.com

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ receiving comments & I will always try and return them! If you like my blog, why not follow me? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...