Wednesday, 21 November 2012

House of Fraser Work Dresses

In September I started my new job. I've gone from having to wear a staff uniform all week to working in an office where I get to choose what ever I would like to wear!

All of a sudden the world is my oyster... (or wardrobe depending how you look at it!)
 
I have got loads of clothes. Far too many if I'm honest but my work wear selection has seen better days and could really do with an update.
 
The House of Fraser website has got an incredible selection of dresses and I'm planning on a trip to Meadowhall in the next couple of weeks to try some on.
 
Here are a few that I have my eye on at the moment...








 
 
What do you think of the dresses? Which do you think I should choose? What do you normally wear for work?


2 comments:

  1. I am so in love with the Biba one! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent blog! I truly love how it is easy on my eyes and also the info are well written. I am wondering how I can be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your feed which need to do the trick! Have a nice day!
    cheap plus size prom dresses

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ receiving comments & I will always try and return them! If you like my blog, why not follow me? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...